- 1994 – 2000 Daugavpils University. Daugavpils, Latvia. Faculty of Arts, specialty Teacher of English, French and World History of Culture.
- 1999 – 2000 Internet Company. Riga, Latvia. Internet provider technician
- 2000 – 2003 SIA “BIS D”. Daugavpils, Latvia. Computer selling and support. Headmaster, technician and software developer.
- 2004 – 2007 “Altiris Estonia” OÜ. Tallinn, Estonia. Unix/Linux software quality assurance engineer.
- 2007 – 2013 “Symantec Estonia” OÜ. Tallinn, Estonia. Altiris was aquired by Symantec. Unix/Linux/Mac software quality assurance engineer. Since October, 2011 – Senior SQA engineer
- 2013 – 2015 “Creative Mobile” OÜ. Tallinn, Estonia. Developer in QA.
- 2015 – present “Alltreands” OÜ. Tallinn, Estonia. JS Developer
WEB (Apache, IIS), Mail (Sendmail, Postfix, MS Exchange), FTP (Pro-ftp, wu-ftp), SQL (MySQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL), AIX boot server, HP-UX Ignite server.
MS Windows 2000/2003/2008/XP/Vista/2008, Linux (RedHat, SuSe, Ubuntu), AIX, HP-UX, SunOS, Mac OS X.
Altiris/Symantec notification server and solutions (Patch Management, Recovery, Monitor and Inventory), 1C – bookkeeping software, Google Maps API.
- Quality assurance – test plan generation, test cases verification. Experience for last 6 years.
- Automation of QA processes – C# based framework.
- WEB programming – I fullfilled a number of projects as a freelance worker. Those projects also included PHP, CSS, HTML and MySQL experience.
- Perl programming – During my work in UNIX/Linux team, I developed a plugin for Webmin framework. This plugin allows to manage and configure Altiris Notification Server UNIX/Linux Agent.
- Android applications development
Awards and recognitions:
- Symantec Standing Ovation Award (June, 2011) – Security Group Division for Action
Lectures and presentations:
- January, 2011 – Cutting Edge conference, Reading, UK.
- November, 2011 – Cutting Edge conference, Reading, UK.
Examples of work:
You can see them in Portfolio
- Russian – native
- Latvian – excellent
- English – excellent
- French – medium
- Estonian – basic
- Hebrew – basic
World History of Culture 20th-21st centuries. Books reading.